If you are an adult Catholic, out of high school, and between the ages of 18 – 100+ and you have been baptized, made your First Communion, but have not been Confirmed, our Adult Confirmation Preparation Process is available for you.
6, 13, 20, 27
7:00 – 9:00
In the Upstairs Parish Hall
Confirmation will be celebrated on Saturday, October 13 at 2:00pm at Saint Patrick Cathedral with Bishop Olson. For more information, please contact Deacon Kevin Bagley or Michele Salcedo at the Pastoral Center at 817.927.5383, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The deadline for registration is Wednesday, April 31, 2018. If you miss the deadline, you will have to wait for next year's program.
If you would like a registration form, please contact the Parish Office and leave your name and phone number with Deacon Kevin Bagley or Michele Salcedo. The registration form may be sent to you via email or by mail to your home. There is no fee for Adult Confirmation Preparation.
- Participants must have been baptized and made their First Communion
- Be a member of Saint Andrew Parish
- If you are not a member of Saint Andrew Parish, your pastor must give his permission to have you confirmed here
- If married, you must be married by a priest or deacon in the Catholic Church
- If you or your spouse have been previously married, the marriage must have been annulled with the Church
We would like to assist you in bringing your marital status into compliance with the Church. If you have any questions regarding your marital status, please contact Michele Salcedo at 817.927.5383, firstname.lastname@example.org.